Audit company features | Strategic Marketing | Design Concept for Vema Kids
The format of the company.
Production of inclusive products and special furniture for educational institutions.
- The number of employees is about 280 people.
- Area of more than 7000 m / sq.
- Production of metal elements and frames.
- Production of products from furniture panels.
- Production of products from particleboard and MDF.
- Production of upholstered furniture and special products.
- Production of electronic devices and LED devices.
- Production of children's educational games.
- Storage facilities.
- Sales department B2B and B2G, E-commerce
SV & Partners team of 4 people in 3 months:
- conducted a study of the company's capabilities;
- put forward a working hypothesis using tools of strategic marketing and marketing 4.0;
- conducted a comprehensive analysis of the market and competitive products;
- created a design concept for a new series of furniture.
Creation of a concept of a fundamentally new product for e-commerce sales channels and company retail in the markets of Ukraine, EU countries and the USA.
Introducing VEMA KIDS into a new customer line and consumer markets.
Diversification of the company’s product portfolio .
Opportunity audit and pre-project analysis.
- Audit of production capabilities and processes.
- Creating a product working hypothesis
- Online survey of the target audience
- Online survey of company employees.
- Offline survey of business units of a potential target audience.
Strategic Marketing and Marketing 4.0.
- Studying the target local market and potential export market.
- The study of the competitive environment in the product, categories, sales channels.
- Selection of target benchmarks.
- The concept of pricing policy and the calculation of the planned cost of the product.
- Preparation of TOR for the creation of a new product.
- Preparation of a plan for changes in business processes and organizational structure in connection with the launch of a new product.
- SWOT analysis of a new product for products and categories of potential competitors.
- Creating the key benefits of the new product, taking into account the doctrine of marketing 4.0.
Design concept series of furniture.
- Creation of a design concept for a series of new products based on research and recommendations.
- Budgeting for design, construction, prototyping, content creation, marketing tools.