We have been engaged in 3-D business since 2000 and have implemented more than 2500 projects of various complexity and volume.
Key Benefits of 3-D Content Technology.
- Visualization and video animation created using a 3-D editor allows the customer to create a versatile idea of a future project, product or object, taking into account the weather, time of day and night, as well as time of year.
- The customer and consumers of 3-D visualization can decide in favor of purchasing a product, product, property or services remotely and without seeing a real item or object.
- 3-D visualization has become a universal digital language for communication and business information.
- Realistic 3-D image and video animation increases sales conversion and the number of checks in such segments as e-commerce and classic retail by at least 30%.
Design Studio SV & Partners creates 3-D visualization and video animation according to the Customer’s Specification.
If you don’t have a ready-made task, you can follow the link and fill out the Google form
3D visualization of furniture in the interior:
We specialize in creating 3-D content in these segments.
- Subject visualization of furniture, fixtures and home decor.
- Interior visualization of residential and commercial facilities.
- Engineering visualization of industrial facilities and industries.
- Visualization of goods and products for creating 3-D digital content in B2B, B2C, E-Commerce channels.
- Collage Combining photo content and digital rendering in one image.
3D visualization and infographics:
3D visualization of objects in the studio:
To view 360 panorama follow the link: https://kuula.co/post/7YDJt
The result you get:
1. Realistic image created in a 3-D editor program and post-processed in a photo editor:
|Image Format||Low resolution||Medium resolution||A high resolution||5К|
|File format JPEG||800pix/600pix||1920pix/1080pix||3000pix/2000pix||5120pix/3840pix|
|File format TIFF||800pix/600pix||1920pix/1080pix||3000pix/2000pix||5120pix/3840pix|
2. Video animation created in a 3-D editor program and post-processed in a video editor:
|Video Animation Format||Frame size||Bitrate 30 fps||Bitrate 60 fps|
3. Video animation can be voiced by voices of announcers or actors and complemented by musical accompaniment.
An hour of work on 3-D visualization of our team costs 45 EUR
- Minimum order 10 hours amount of 450 EUR.
- JPEG file format 3000pix / 2000pix 1-3 image depending on the complexity of the task.
- The final price of visualization depends on many factors and is calculated individually based on the customer’s requirements.
- All package watches do not include:
- Individually developed complex models, work on them is paid separately based on the hours spent on modeling.
- Travel and transportation in the city of Kiev and Ukraine as a whole, departure for measurements of the object or coordination at the object.
- Cost preparation and adjustment of TK by the customer and the contractor.
- Additional types of work and costs are agreed separately with the PM / SM manager.
A minute of finished 3-D video animation of our team, costs 2,500 EUR
- The minimum order is 15 seconds 625 EUR.
- format Full HD1920pix / 1080pix bitrate 30 frames / second with the addition of an audio track free.
- The final price of an animated video depends on many factors and is calculated individually based on the customer’s requirements.
Price on 3D graphics
|Simple item modeling||from 80 EUR|
|Modeling a subject of medium complexity||from 160 EUR|
|Modeling a complex subject||from 350 EUR|
|3-D graphics item on a white background||from 80 EUR|
|3-D graphics subject in a simple studio||from 120 EUR|
|3-D graphics item in a simple interior||from 250 EUR|
|3-D graphics item in the interior of medium complexity||from 350 EUR|
|3-D graphics item in the interior of high complexity||from 500 EUR|
|3-D graphics of the exterior of the building type of cottage||from 700 EUR|
|3-D graphics of the exterior of the building of the mall type||from 1000 EUR|
|3-D graphics of the exterior of a group of buildings such as Residential area and shopping center||from 2000 EUR|
Price on VIDEO AND ANIMATION
|Scenario plan, for a plot||from 250 EUR|
|Personnel plan, per frame in b / w 6 frames on A-4||from 60 EUR|
|Personnel plan, per frame in color 6 frames on A-4||from 120 EUR|
|Video 3-D animation, for 1 minute||from 2500 EUR|
|Advertising video for 1 minute||from 1250 EUR|
|Video from photos and infographics, 1 minute||from 600 EUR|
|Training video, (minimum time 30 minutes), for 1 minute||from 40 EUR|
|A video interview (minimum time 10 minutes), 1 minute||from 70 EUR|
|Video report (minimum time 5 minutes), for 1 minute||from 150 EUR|
|Installation is simple linear, 1 minute from 10 euros Installation using infographics, 1 minute||from 40 EUR|
|Linear editing with video effects, 1 minute||from 50 EUR|
|Linear editing with video and audio effects, 1 minute||from 100 EUR|
You have a task!
Send an application and TK for miscalculation email@example.com
Need consultation by phone call +38 098 767 15 94 Valery
Where else use 3-D content
- 3-D content in the form of images, video animations, AR / VR augmented reality is used in such business areas:
- General planning of settlements, cities, economic zones.
- Architectural and landscape visualization of residential, commercial and office complexes, as well as neighborhoods and individual traffic intersections.
- Interior visualization of private and commercial buildings, houses, apartments, offices, shopping, and entertainment centers.
- Subject visualization of furniture, fixtures of decorative household items and household appliances, electronic devices.
- Engineering visualization of industrial facilities, vehicles, robots, machine tools and mechanisms, tools.
- Retail and sales use 3-D as additional applications and site content.
- Advertising and informational visualization for digital media including info 3-D video animation.
- The cinema and gaming industry uses almost all 3-D technologies as a basic platform for creating realistic image/video and special effects.
- Military Training Systems use 3-D content, technology, and the environment to accelerate the realistic immersion of the student in the process and obtain results on time that are not possible for traditional methods.